Pages

Apologies!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatu ! (May peace and mercy and blessings be upon you all !)

I really apologize for the long absence ( I mean not that I have many readers yet or followers heehee) but I still feel obliged to share why I was away for so long! Well, I was on holiday heehee and I took a small break from the petite nunu (oh how I missed you!).. But Alhamdulillah I am back Insha'Allah!

Well some updates...I have now opened a new etsy shop and the link is www.etsy.com/shop/thepetitenunu ! I will posting all new products on there insha'Allah instead of selling on Instgram, I will sell exclusively on Etsy (for now anyway hehee.) Also for my blog I will be posting lots of things that I find useful to share! Mainly I want to share things pertaining to motherhood, Qur'an and Sunnah reminders and some creative artsy crafty things that I come across !!!

I hope that I can stay consistent insha'Allah !

Please stay tuned for my next posts :)

xo
the petite nunu !

No comments:

Post a Comment